Ultimate Kid Birthday Parties

Thursday, February 03, 2005

February 3, 2005

Theme Table of Contents
Airplane Theme
Backwards Theme
Army Theme
Barbie Theme
Barnyard Theme
Batman Theme
First Birthday Boy Theme


Good Morning,
Well I spend all day trying to recover the mistakes I made about a month ago. I had completed the Backwards theme, but accidentally pasted the Kid Gift page over it and saved it. I didn't have a backup copy and was pretty mad. But good news...I have re-wrote the theme. It is now complete and posted on the site, so take a look; there are a ton of Ultimate ideas.

Here is what the Backwards Theme includes...

Ultimate Backwards Party Locations
Backwards Themed Invitations
Backwards Themed Decorations
--
Backwards Themed Clip Art, Coloring Pages and Posters
Backwards Themed Party Tableware (Many ideas to include party colors)
Backwards Themed Costumes (Not only for the party child, but the guests too!)
Ice Breaker Activities
Backwards Themed Food - Cake - Treats - Refreshments
Backwards Themed Party Favors
Ultimate Backwards Themed Present
Backwards Themed Games and Activities
Thank You Notes

All this Ultimate Information can be found at the
Backwards Theme. After reading this information let me know you thoughts and ideas, did you like it? useful? needed more? Send me an email.

As promised earlier, I will have the Blue's Clue's page up and running by this weekend. I already have a lot of Ultimate Ideas, but I need to get them on paper. So stay tuned and Happy Partying!!!

Ultimate Party Maker
www.ultimate-kid-birthday-parties.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home