Ultimate Kid Birthday Parties

Monday, January 17, 2005

January 16, 2005

Happy MLK Day and what a day it has been.

I have just finished writing out 10, count em, 10 Barbie Themed Games for your next Ultimate Birthday Party. I have included a great name, supplies needed and instructions on how to play the games.

This isn't like the ordinary Birthday Party site that just gives you a name...I want you to know how to play the game. It isn't very much fun to be in front of 10-15 kids and say, "Lets play Barbie Buckets." The kids say, "How?" You say, "I have no idea, the website said it was a great game..."

Don't worry, that will never happen here at Ultimate Kid Birthday Parties. I am going to help you step-by-step from sending out the invitations all the way through the thank you notes.

Well here it is...Barbie's Ultimate Party Games: http://www.ultimate-birthday-parties.com/party-game-idea.html.

I hope you enjoy the games and post a comment if you try any of them at your next party. I would love to hear from you.

Ultimate Party Maker
www.ultimate-kid-birthday-parties.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home