Ultimate Kid Birthday Parties

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

January 12, 2005

What a week for parties!!!

Hope you have been having a wonderful new year, I know I have. I am actually trying to write two themes at once and it isn't working out as well as I thought. I start writing the Backwards theme and switch over to the Barbie theme, but then I go to read it and everythings backwards...

Just kidding...I have completed the beginning of the Barbie theme and the games and coloring pages for the Backwards theme. I am going to work hard and steady to knock out the rest tomorrow. Stay tuned...it's right around the corner.

Best Regards,
Ultimate Party Maker
www.ultimate-kid-birthday-parties.com

1 Comments:

  • Anne-Marie,

    Thanks for the compliment. I have been reading and researching a lot on birthday parties and trying to convey all of my ideas to the visitors in a logical and easy to follow manner. Not as easy as I thought...

    The name Belinda was actually the person who was on the credit card, but wasn't actually helping with the site. I figured out how to change the name to mine. Never thought about it until I started making posts in the forum.

    Thanks for the link exchange. I haven't actually setup my link page yet, but I will tonight or tomorrow. There won't be much links on the page, except you. Hopefully that will change in the near future. I need to get some higher rankings (or at least a ranking) in the search engines.

    Actually your site is the direction I was heading, but you have just got there faster. I am trying to complete each menu item before I move on, but I may have to rethink that reasoning. I wanted to finish each birthday theme, then do the invitations, e-zine, etc. It was going to be easier when someone else was going to help me write the content, but that didn't work out.

    So...I work on the site at work during my breaks and at night after 10pm.

    But I will definitely get the link up for you and keep looking at your blog and site for updates. Thanks for the compliments and good luck on your future ventures.

    Geoff
    www.ultimate-kid-birthday-parties.com

    By Blogger Mrs. Melissa Schurman, at January 12, 2005 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home