Ultimate Kid Birthday Parties

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

December 21, 2004

Coloring Pages are ready!!!

I have completed the additional content for the Ultimate Airplane theme. There are a lot of different clip art and coloring pages for you to either print or download and use in the decorations, invitiations, thank you notes, etc.

Here's the link: http://www.ultimate-kid-birthday-parties.com/airplane-pictures.html

I am still working on the Games section of the Airplane theme and hope to knock that out in a couple of days. Stay tuned...

Good luck and let me know if you use the Airplane Theme. I had a great time throwing it for my children and want to know how your experience went.

Best Regards,
Ultimate Party Maker
www.ultimate-kid-birthday-parties.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home